CONTEND.AD

Friday 12 April 2013

HER LAST WORDS TO ME: “DENRELE, MY FRIEND HAD THIS KIND OF HEADACHE BEFORE SHE DIED, I DON'T WANT TO DIE, PRAY FOR ME” – DENRELE TALKS ABOUT GOLDIE’S LAST MOMENT ON NDANI TV

Here are some of the major things he said about:

1.Goldie was actually planning to shoot a video with Ciara...
2. Her last words: Denrele, my friend had this kind of headache before she died, I don't want to die, pray for me
3. When she needed the celebration, nobody had time for her but now that she is dead, everyone is calling me for interviews and celebrating her, it's not fair
4. The Goldie on BBA was the real Goldie
5. She was drawn to Prezzo, he always made her laugh
6. She and her husband Andrew had a wonderful relationship...they were happy together! Every song Goldie did, her husband listened to it first and approved it...same for the videos, his opinion always mattered to Goldie...
7. What Goldie loved: Cooking, gist, fashion - she was crazy about fashion, she loved her make - up and her blonde hair, she loved jewelries, perfumes, gadgets....It got touching when he told Toolz that "Toolz I'm sorry I can't look you in the eyes please..." and Toolz held him..."awww" and then he said

"Goldie if you are watching this right now, just know that you are the best friend I ever had, I swear it, I have never loved anyone like you..."


No comments:

Post a Comment