CONTEND.AD

Monday 15 April 2013

MAN IMPREGNATES WIFE’S FRIEND THREE MONTHS AFTER WEDDING IN ASABA, DELTA STATE


A randy husband Edwin (surname withheld) at the Junior Staff Quarters, Asaba, Delta State, has put his wife’s bosom in the family way three months after wedding.Reports said Edwin’s wife on Thursday last week moved out of her matrimonial home when it was confirmed by the husband’s personal doctor that her friend was pregnant for her husband.Edwin’s wife and her friend, LEADERSHIP learnt, were course mates at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ill- Efe, where Edwin, who was then doing his youth service in the area, met her.It was gathered that, Nneka, as she was identified, made herself useful to her newly married friend who had become pregnant, a situation she allegedly took advantage of by making herself useful in home chores and helping to prepare meals for the man, who is reportedly a senior banker in one of the new generation banks.


Speaking to LEADERSHIP, the victim, who did not want her name in print, said: “I never knew there was something fishy as I was not suspecting my best friend. But there was a day she told me she was going to check her parents in Ibadan. A day after she left, my husband told me he was billed for an official assignment in Lagos, and would not be back in four days time. My husband returned to Asaba about the same time Nneka came back from her Ibadan trip.“Two months later, a lady in our estate called me and asked if I observed that Nneka was pregnant. I called her one day to ask her.  She opened up, telling me she had actually wanted to tell me but do not know how to approach the matter.“It was then she opened up, telling that it was the time she traveled to Ibadan, my husband came to meet her and they both slept together for four days.”

No comments:

Post a Comment