CONTEND.AD

Friday 19 April 2013

TREND ALERT: ORANGE LIPSTICK

 Everywhere you turn these day you see women with orange lipstick , on television,magazines,runways  even  on the red carpet,  so ladies if you are bold and fashion forward, then it’s time to switch to a more daring sumptuous orange glow. Orange lipstick is one of the most talked about unexpected trend this season and it can be found on all makeup stands worldwide. Orange lipsticks are fun and fresh quite easy to wear and honestly anybody can rock it no matter you skin tone it’s all about finding the right tone for you so when next you hit a makeup stand ask the makeup assistant at the counter for the right shade that will suit your complexion, but remember the number one rule of lipsticks  the lighter your skin tone the darker the shade  and please ladies keep the eye simple. 
Some celebrities who have rocked this lipy are Charlize theron, Jessica Alba,Jennifer Hudson, Solange Knowles Heidi Klum  etc
Will I be rocking this lipstick anytime soon emmmm oh well I love orange blushes so I guess I will give it a try soon fingers crossed








3 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back
    to your blog? My website is in the exact same niche as
    yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate it!



    my web page :: Basket Nike Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. POD! #Lamzat Blog loves your fashion alert story on orange lipstick. We are culling the story from you with acknowledgement. Nice1. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no bothers feel free La Amzat

    ReplyDelete