CONTEND.AD

Thursday 20 March 2014

PRIMMY'S CORNER: DISGUSTING JAMAICAN WOMEN DANCING SO PROVOCATIVELY WITH LITTLE BOYS 18+

I came across this disgusting video yesterday I immediately started praying that Jesus should come asap because he is the only one that can save our kids from this wicked and pervert world. After watching the video I starting asking myself what the hell are these women thinking? do they not feel anything strange and wrong with this dancing? ewwwww even the thought of it makes me feel like throwing up. 
This happens to be a street carnival in Jamaica, you can see these little boys dancing with adult women provocatively from behind grabbing the women’s bum and thrusting and pounding their little willies at them, why shameless adult watched and enjoyed every bit of it. This is obviously not their first time of indulging in this kind of dance by the way where are the parents of these kids? I just hope these agbaya women and men have not start molesting them sexually, to think the adults around do not see anything wrong the dance is just disgusting and crazy hisssssss. God save our kids


No comments:

Post a Comment