CONTEND.AD

Monday 31 March 2014

NEW VIDEO: DIS KAIN LOVE - STONE&JEZREEL

I am  not really into watching music videos but this past week one video caught my attention titled "Letter 2 my MAMA" by Slim I loved it so much I had to watch it again and ended up dedicating  it to myself on mother’s day and today I came across this video my Stone & Jezreel yes you heard me Stone and Jezreel they’ve being kinda silent for sometime now, so when I came across this video I had to watch it and I love it finito, please enjoy  

Formed in 2006, siblings Stone & Jezreel have since created a strong combination too deep for the mind to pass by through their poetic rap and sweet melody of soul, together with the sounds and tales of Africa.
Claiming many writing and musical influences including Bob Marley, Nas and Lauren Hill to name but a few, the duo have already been seen on a large number of TV stations including MTV and a selection of radio stations around the world, which has resulted in very favourable press coming their way.
The exposure they have received has since seen them invited to share the stage with the likes of Rhianna, Akon, Michael Buble and Sinead O'Connor plus more. On top of this, Stone & Jezreel have also been ambassadors for Dance4Life Ireland and performed at the International Event which was broadcast in Europe, USA and Africa. Following the huge success of their last single 'TALES', 'DIS KAIN LOVE' is already a HOT DEAL!!!
Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment