CONTEND.AD

Tuesday 5 April 2016

END TIME THINGZ: I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH 15 YR OLD SON, AND WE HAVE A BABY TOGETHER

 I hope to God this is fake, just when you thought you've seen it all this happens these are indeed end time, a woman posted on Facebook that she has been sleeping with her 15yrs old son and they have a baby together read her post below


“For those who don’t know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together. I had sex with him when he was 14 years old. The baby came out fine. Just to let you know, I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen (13), fourteen (14), and sixteen (16).
My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me. 
This all started when I realized that I started to get feelings for him I decided to have a one and one talk with him. I told him “mommy loves you more than what it means to just be a mommy to you”. I also told him that “mommy likes you just like how a girl from school likes you.
I explained everything to him and got him to understand and he felt the same way as I did as he began to ask questions. He asked “so does that mean that we can kiss and hold hands like boyfriend and girlfriend?” I told him yes and even sex




somebody shut the front door what did I just post? 

No comments:

Post a Comment